In order to successfully integrate Zopim Chat in NanoRep, follow these instructions.
1. Login to your NanoRep admin console, and navigate to
2. Click Add channel.
3. In the "Channel type" drop-down, select Chat.
4. In the "Select chat provider" drop-down, select Zopim.
5. Then complete the specific configuration details pertaining to the Zopim integration.
6. As needed, define the conditions for the chat button to appear. For more details on setting up conditions, click here.
If you don't know your Zopim chat account number, please open your Zopim chat console, navigate to settings widget, and you'll see your account number in the script.
5. Once you enter the account number in NanoRep, please save the settings in the NanoRep console.
6. Make sure you are on "Online" status in Zopim chat console to accept new chats.
Now you should be able to see that Chat escalation button on the NanoRep widget.
In the case that the chat integration is not working, please contact our support at support@Nanorep.com