In order to integrate LiveChat Inc in Nanorep, follow these instructions.
1. Login to your Nanorep admin console, and navigate to Channeling => Policy.
2. Click Add channel.
3. In the "Channel type" drop-down, select Chat.
4. In the "Select chat provider" drop-down, select Live Chat Inc..
5. Then complete the specific configuration details pertaining to the LiveChat Inc. integration.
6. As needed, define the conditions for the chat button to appear. For more details on setting up conditions click here.
Once these steps are complete, you'll need to set a few settings in LiveChat inc console in order for the integration to work.
1. Login to the LiveChat Inc console.
2. Navigate to Settings > Chat window > Greetings.
3. Set the "Invite after 20 seconds" to off mode.
4. Navigate to the "Channels" options under the Settings.
5. Click on the "Change your window type" text.
6. Make sure the Window type is set to "Embedded on the website".
Once you complete these steps, make sure you are on "Accepting chat" status in LiveChat inc.
Now you should be able to see that Chat escalation button in the Nanorep widget.