API keys allow you to utilize the API capabilities in Bold360 ai.
An API key is a unique identifier that can be assigned to a third-party system for integrating with Bold360 ai services. You can define multiple API keys, and each one may have its own permissions.
To create an API key, do the following:
- Go to Settings > Users & Security > API keys tab and click Add API Key.
- Name your API key at the top of the page.
- Under Permissions, select the permissions for this API key.
Important: When you define Write permissions, you must restrict access to either IP ranges or referrer domains.
- Under Allowed knowledge bases, select the Knowledge Bases that this API key can access.
- Under Allowed IP ranges, you can restrict access only to specific IP addresses or ranges. Enter either a single IP or a range of IPs. You can define one IP (range) per line.
- Under Allowed referers, you may restrict access to requests originating from specific referrer domains. Enter one domain per line.
- Click Save.
Once you create an API key, you can use it to utilize API capabilities in Bold360 ai.