Split test - also known as A/B test - is a measurement component in the Bold360 ai conversion tracking feature. It provides you with a full overview of how Bold360 ai affects your sales on your website over time.
How does it work?
Website traffic is split into two groups:
- One group is the Bold360 ai group with, let's say, 90% of all your customers. These customers have widgets, some of them use the widgets, some of them don't. (The usage rate is irrelevant in our measurements.)
- The other group is the control group with 10% of all your customers. These customers do not see any Bold360 ai widgets at all.
After setting up a split test, you will be able to see how your Bold360 ai widget influences your sales activity.
How can I set it up?
- Go to Guided Journeys > Journey and click New Journey Tracking.
- Name your journey and click Next
- Select how to Track sales revenue and define the percentage of your control group.
- Click Next.
- Copy the conversion tracking code into the HTML header of your website.