The contextual search filter allows you to easily filter visitors' queries by contextual answers.
There are two ways to open the contextual filter:
- Option 1: Go to Voices > Search Optimizer and click the blue funnel button
- Option 2: Go to Analytics > Voices and click the blue funnel button
The context categories' names are listed on the left side. Select specific categories to search, multiple categories can be selected simultaneously as well.
Under each category, there are four filtering options for each search:
- No filter: All results are shown.
- Selected values: Only selected items from the list on the right are shown.
- Non-empty values: Only items containing a defined value are shown.
- Empty values: Only items not containing a value are shown.