Viewing Which Questions Were Asked Per Page
- Go to Content => Events => Top events. Click on
- Click on "Advanced" at the right side of the screen, next to the search box.
Inthe screen, select "Event Action", choose the filter to be "Exactly matching", and write ‘ NanorepQuery’ in the empty field. Click on the "Apply" button.
- Click on the "Other" combo box in the "Primary dimensions" filter and select "page".
- Click on the "Secondary dimensions" combo box and select "Event Label".
- In order to see your results grouped by pages, click on the page column.
- It is advised to widen the number of results shown in the screen by changing the number at the bottom of the page.