To add the event report to your dashboard you need to:
- Go to "Home" and click on the "+ Add widget" button.
- Implement the following settings in the "Add a widget" pop up:
- In the "Show the following metric" field, select "Total Events".
- In the "Filter this data" field, select "Only show" followed by selecting "Event Action" as the filter type.
- Choose the filter to be either "Exactly matching" or "Containing" and than write the event action name (e.g., ‘Nanorep Query’ if the selected action is query).
- Finally, write in the "widget Title" filed: Nanorep - query (or anything else that will help you to identify it) and press on the "Save" button.