With the custom charts you can easily plot a variety of parameters and explore their behavior across time.
To create a custom chart:
1. Go to Analytics => Custom charts.
2. Go to the tab with the parameters that are of interest.
3. Select the fields you'd like to have displayed => Display the chart by clicking Create Chart .
4. At this point you can define the date range and the time buckets and display an updated chart.
You can Download the data used to depict the chart by clicking the download utility on the upper-right-hand side.
Page Loads – Refers to the number of impressions a page containing a Nanorep widget was loaded by a user.
Visits – Refers to the number of unique impressions of a page containing a Nanorep widget loaded by a user.
- The difference between page loads and visits is that a visit will only be counted once per session. Meaning if a user opens two pages both containing a Nanorep widget that would count as two page loads but a single visit.
Engagements – Refers to the number of first time uses of a Nanorep widget.
Non-Active Visits – Refers to the number of visits to where a user did not engage with the Nanorep widget.
Absolute Unique Visitors – Refers to the number of unique visitors that visited a page with containing the Nanorep widget.
Absolute Unique Active Visitors - Refers to the number of unique visitors that visited a page with containing the Nanorep widget and used it.
Returning Visitors - Refers to the number of visitors that close the page and returned before the session ended.