How to generate my own reports in
1. Go to Analytics => Reports.
2. The first tab in the report generation is "Fields".
Under this tab, please choose the fields that will appear in the report.
For details on the fields, move your mouse on the specific field.
Please note that you cannot select more than 15 fields for one report.
3. Under the "Grouped by" tab, select the fields that will be grouped by.
*Please note that you cannot select more
4. In the "Filter by" tab, you can filter the attributes in the report by a specific value.
For example, if the report is set to retrieve data regarding "Channeled type" in the filter tab, you can select to filter the "Channeled type" to show only a specific type of channel for example "Chat".
5. Under the "Sort by" tab, you can select which fields in the report will be sorted in order.
6. Once all the attributes in the report are set, select the date range for the report and click on the "Run" button to generate the report.
The report will be displayed on the same page, and it can also be downloaded as a
The download can be provided in full detail or if you want the summary view as presented on the screen
Please note that the
7. You can save the report for future use. To do this, select "save", define the name of the report and save it.