Agents – Quick Reference Card
An Agent can:
- Answer tickets by writing new responses
- Answer tickets using existing responses
- Suggest ticket answers to be added to the online Knowledge Base
An Agent cannot:
- Publish new answers to the Knowledge Base
- Answer “Unanswered Questions”
- Add new answers to the Knowledge Base
- View analytics, updates or settings
The following procedure describes how to log in to the system, and how to answer tickets.
1. Navigate to the myNanorep application: https://my.Nanorep.com/console/login.htm.
2. Log in, using your username and password.
Your Dashboard is displayed, and will look similar to the following image:
Handling New Tickets
1. In the Dashboard, navigate to Inbox => New Tickets.
2. Click New Tickets. The Tickets screen is displayed, as shown below.
Note: You can hover your mouse pointer over a ticket to see a preview of its contents.
3. Click a ticket. The answer editing application is displayed:
You can enter keywords or phrases in the Search for quick answers box in the Choose an existing answer tab. If there are existing answers in the Knowledge Database which could provide a suitable response to the ticket, they will be displayed.
4. Click the response best suited to the ticket. This displays the response in the form of an email to be sent to the customer, which you can edit if and as necessary:
5. If no answers exist which could provide a suitable response to the ticket, click the Write Answer tab.
6. Write a suitable answer to the customer.
- If this answer could help other customers, select the Add to Suggestions checkbox.
- If the answer is very specific to one single customer, and could not possibly provide assistance to anyone else, select the No, it’s personal checkbox.
7. In the Ticket Status field, select Closed.
Note: If the question has been partially answered but still requires further attention, select Open in this field.
8. Click Send.
Open tickets which are not new tickets are customer queries which still require further attention, either from the customer or by you, following an initial response.
These are displayed in Dashboard => Inbox. To view, select Open Tickets from the dropdown list:
Icon and Symbol Glossary
Note: Not all items appear on all screens.