Sometimes, one answer is suitable for various questions:
Answer: "In order to see more details please log in using your user name and password"
- Question 1: "How do I see my account details?"
- Question 2: "Where can I find my balance?"
You don't need to worry about that! Nanorep automatically learns additional phrasings to existing questions and does the thinking for you.
However, if you have additional phrasing in mind and you want to accelerate the learning process and optimize your contextual answers system, you can manually add additional phrasings to an existing Q&A.
The original Q&A will still remain the same and visible to your users. All you do is teaching the knowledge base system to recognize other questions and to give them the same answer.
Adding an Additional Phrasing to an Existing Question/Answer
- Go to your online knowledge base by clicking on "Knowledge Base" in the top menu:
- Locate the question in your online knowledge base (use search, it's easy!)
- Once you have found the relevant question, click on it and click on "Phrasings":
- Enter your new phrasing.