To add a YouTube video to an article, do the following:
Note: These instructions are applicable to any online video library that supports embedding, such as Vimeo.
- Go to the video page on YouTube.
- Click Share.
- Click Embed.
- Change the size of the embedded video in the given script by changing the width parameter to 295 and the height parameter to 166.
- Copy the script.
- In the Article Editor, click Source in the article's toolbar to edit the answer's HTML source.
- Paste the YouTube script to the source.
- Click Source once again to go back to the regular mode.
- You can now add additional content to the article.