To add a YouTube video to an article, please follow the steps below. Basically, these steps are applicable to any online video library that supports embedding, such as Vimeo.
1) Go to the video page on YouTube.
2) Click on the "Share" button.
3) Click on the "Embed" button.
4) Change Video size to the given script's width parameter to 295 and height parameter to 166.
5) Copy the script.
6) In the Article Editor => Click on the "Source" button in the article's toolbar to edit the answer's HTML source.
7) Paste the YouTube script to the source.
8) Click on the "Source" button once again to go back to the regular mode.
9) You can now add additional content to the article.