- Important as the search does not rely on
contentof the answers.
- Limit to around 10 phrasings per article.
- When leveraging
voicesto create new phrasings, clean up the voice: typos, redundant words ( e.g"hi"), and shorten long sentences. This will improve the phrasings' appearance in the auto-complete section.
- Define only business-specific terms, the rest is already built into the Nanorep search engine.
- Define the words that are for cross-knowledge-base purpose, otherwise use article-specific phrasings.
- Assign a central focal point to manage.
Iftoo broad - will negatively impact search results and it will be difficult to identify the root cause.