In order to add an additional phrasing to an existing question/answer:
1. Go to your online knowledge-base by clicking on "Knowledge-Base" in the menu, and then "All Articles":
2. Locate the question in your online knowledge-base (use the search, it's easy!):
3. Once you have found the relevant question, click on it and click on "Phrasings":
4. Enter your new phrasing.
5. Click on the "Publish" button to save the new phrasings.
How to create good phrasing for your article? Quick guide:
- Adding synonym (example:
want to buy tea: buy|porches|sell|stoc i k| ge t etc..)
- Do not add more than 5-10 phrasings per article- this will make precision less accurate.
- Try to put key words in your phrasings (from the previous example: tea)
Learn more about: