If you have knowledge bases in multiple languages, you can keep track of the article translation by linking it as 'translated article'.
Notice: The Knowledge bases should be connected under the same translation group!
Linking Answers to Translations in Other Knowledge Bases
- Go to "knowledge" => "All articles" => choose an article.
- Once the article editor opens, click on "Localization" tab.
- Click the "Add Localization" button to connect the answer to a translated answer from a different KB.
In the drop-down choose the knowledge-base to connect the link to the answer:
You can perform one of the two actions:
- If you already have a translated answer on the other knowledge-base, click on "Choose an existing answer" and you can simply link to it (a suggested article will be shown).
- If you don't have a translated answer in the other knowledge-base, you can write a new one, click on "Write Answer". As a starting point,
will automatically translate the answer using Google Translator. Nanorep
Indication of translated answers
At "Localization" tab you can view all the translated articles which connected to the article, this enables you to quickly edit them.
In the article list under "knowledge" => "All articles" you can