How does it work
1. The synonym repository at the KB which is created and maintained by your content management team
2. Language-specific synonyms that Bold360 ai uses which are relevant across all verticals. A few synonyms that have been defined for the English KBs are listed below:
- 1st, first
about, regard basket, cart
and170 others car= cars child= children really= real etc.
Finally, the synonyms and NLP algorithm capabilities in Bold360 ai know how to deal with 'weak' words, such as "with", "what", "do", "can", and "can't", therefore you do not have to define these synonyms in your environment.
Note: If you add these synonyms manually, it may reduce your performance in the Knowledge Base.
What synonyms should I add to my Bold360 ai account
You should add synonyms that are relevant to your business. For
- Amplifier, receiver, power supply
- Surround, stereo, speakers
- TV, LED, 3D
Synonyms are not a transitory property, therefore you can define two different synonym groups where the same term would appear, but its synonyms would not be considered across groups.
For instance group I: schedule = book; group II: book = notebook.
- If an incoming search includes the word schedule, it would consider intents that include
book, but not those that include notebook.
- If an incoming search includes the word book it would consider intents that include both schedule and notebook.