New Features in version 4.40
Support for login with SSO
Bold360 ai users can now log in to the Console with their company credentials using SSO (single sign on), which provides a new layer of security. Once SSO is configured, each user in the customer’s account can login by clicking the Use Single Sign-On (SSO) link at the bottom of the login page.
To set up SSO login for an account, do the following:
- As an administrator user log into the Bold360 ai Admin Center and go to Settings > SAML Settings.
- Select Enable authentication for this account.
- Paste the content of the metadata file that you received from your Identity Provider into the SAML Meta Data XML field.
- Click Save Changes.
Optionally, you can select Force SSO Login to disable the standard login method, so that users cannot log in to the Bold360 ai Console with their Console credentials.
Important: When you enable the Force SSO login option, all passwords for your account will be deleted.
Menu icons updated in the Console
The menu icons in the navigation bar on the left side and the font type of the Bold360 ai Console have been updated to provide intuitive understanding of the functions and a more modern look and feel to the user interface.
Side menus updated
The structure of the side menu has been changed as follows:
- The Contact Forms configuration page has been moved to the Channeling menu
- The Settings menu has been renamed to Admin Center
- The Guided Journeys menu has been renamed to Touchpoints
- The Search Widget menu has been removed from the Console
Search is now available by clicking the question mark (?) icon in the top-right corner of the Console. The search feature provides context-specific help on each page of the Console.
Customizable Customer, Bot, and Live Agent icons
You can now customize the Customer, Bot, and Live Agent icons of conversational widgets as follows:
- In the Bold360 ai Console, go to Touchpoints > Widgets.
- Click Personalize under Floating widget and select a knowledge base that you want to customize.
- On the Basics tab, select Bot Icon, Customer Icon, or Default Live Agent Icon to change the representation of the respective party in the conversation.
Slim skin is the default widget skin
The Slim widget skin is now set as default for touchpoints instead of the Arcade skin.
Knowledge base sync improvement
Custom URLs for ServiceNow knowledge base instances are now supported. Any special instance and any API management platform, such as Apigee can be used for knowledge base synchronization. For more information about importing ServiceNow knowledge base articles, see How do I import my Knowledge Base from ServiceNow?.
See the new features that the previous release introduced: Bold360 ai 4.38 release notes