By default Nanorep offers two different statuses for the ticketing system (Open, Closed).
You can use labels to change ticket status, and customize the workflow of the ticketing system.
Follow these steps:
1. Go to Tickets > All tickets, and click on the "Label" icon at the top right corner of the screen.
2. Click on the "Create label" button.
3. Under the "Name" field, please insert the label name.
4. Navigate to the "Advanced" tab, and under the "Status" drop down choose the class of the status.
It can either be closed or open class.
5. Now when you will add the label you created to a ticket- the ticket will be set according to the label class status.
*You can also use rules to set up an automatic label assignment to a ticket.