Automatic Signature Configuration
The automatic signature is the signature that signs agents' responses.
To configure the Automatic Signature:
- Go to Settings →Ticketing → Signatures tab
- You can use the basic signature shown on the screen.
- Click the 'New Signature' button to create a signature
- You can choose to share the signature with other agents.
- You can also limit the agent to a default signature.
- You can also use replacements:
- My name: %repName%
- My Username: %username%
- My Email: %repEmail%
- User's email: %ticketEmail%
- User's name: %name%
- Ticket Title: %ticketTitle%
- Message quote: %quote%
- Context category: %context category%