In some cases, such as holidays and national holidays, it is important to add exclude dates to your SLA business hours.
This will make sure that on the dates the business is off hours the SLA for the tickets will not be counted.
How to exclude dates from the SLA business hours ?
1. Go to Settings > Ticketing > SLA Tracking.
2. Click on the "Add new" under the "Special working days" title
3. In the calendar field, choose the date to be excluded in the SLA, and in the drop down near by choose "Exclude".
4. You may also choose "Include" in cases to apply a specific SLA hours for a specific date.
5. Click on the "Save changes" button.