SLA charts enable tracking your ticketing handling performance
- The 'Response Time' and 'Resolution Time' charts show you information regarding tickets first response average time (Response Time) as opposed to tickets closing average time (Resolution Time).
- The 'Tickets Status Overview' list displays the values of different ticketing statuses, including: replies, open, closed and overdue tickets for last week. Please click on one of the metrics to get a chart for daily/weekly/monthly data.
- The 'Goal Overview' pie chart displays the percentage of Good SLA, Fair SLA and Overdue according to your goal settings.
- The 'Label Statistics' chart displays the values of different ticketing parameters for the defined period, sorted by custom labels such as 'sales' or 'urgent'. Click here to find out how to define the labels you want to track.
- The 'Agent Performance' chart displays the values of different ticketing statuses, including: replies, open, closed and overdue tickets for the defined period, per agent.
Please note: the displayed data is according to the SLA settings in your account. You can set it differently at any time by clicking on the "Settings" link on the top of the page
Export Tickets' SLA Info
To export tickets' SLA info:
- Go to Analytics-->SLA
- Click on the 'Download Tickets Report' link on the upper right side of the screen.
- Select the month and year to export. You can also select a label and choose to include ticket correspondence (both are optional).
- Click the 'Download Report' button.
Please note: The data is exported in XML/ CSV format.