SLA (Service Level Agreement) Tracking allows you to get a clear picture of your
To configure the SLA Tracking:
- Go to Analytics →SLA →SLA Settings.
- You can configure these aspects regarding SLA Tracking:
- Ticket resolution SLA - SLA for closing tickets
- Ticket Response SLA – SLA for replying to incoming tickets.
- Track SLA in Business Days & Hours – Determine the working days and hours on which the SLA will be tracked. You can chose between calculating the service availability by your service center working hours (specific days and hours or 24/7). You can also define specific days (as holidays) to be excluded from the calculation.
- Time spent in 'Closed' state - Define how to consider the time a ticket was spent in a 'closed' state, while the ticket is reopened. By default in
Nanorep, when a ticket was closed, and then was reopened the calculated time for how long the ticket was opened will include the time the ticket was in 'closed' state. You can uncheck the Box "SLA ignores time spent in "closed' state, and then the SLA will count the time the ticket was in 'Open' state only.