You can configure Nanorep to send replies to tickets from a specific email address, in most cases this email address should be your company email address.
- Go to Settings →Ticketing →Ticketing Basics tab → Outgoing email
- configure the following fields:
- E-mails 'From' – the name of the outgoing e-mail
- Reply-to address – The outgoing e-mail address
- Default ticket status when agent replies – decide what happens to the ticket once a respond is sent; will it be closed on first reply or always closed
- Make sure to select the "Send emails through custom SMTP server"
- Enter your SMTP server settings.
- Click on "Apply".
In case you were not able to set up the SMTP integration, please contact our support through the "Submit an Issue" button for further assistance.