How do I assign a label automatically to certain URLs / pages?
- From within your Nanorep account, navigate to Guided Journeys => Touch-points.
- Click Personalize in the version of the Widget for which you want to make changes.
- You are now asked to specify for which Knowledge Base, URL or domain you are making this change.
- The Settings page for your Widget is displayed. Click the Advanced tab.
- In the Auto-Label Tickets (IDs) field, enter the label you wish to automatically assign to any ticket that is escalated.
- Click the Save changes button that is displayed, and then click OK. The change is made instantaneously in the widget on your website.