Embedded Widget Customization
Customizing the Look & Feel
Go to Guided Journeys→ Touchpoints → Embedded Widget → Personalize → Select a knowledge base or URL to customize → Basic
- Widget color customization: click on the colored box next to 'Primary color' field and select the color you want. The color selected below is orange.
- Widget title text customization: change the text shown next to the 'Title' field ("Have a question? Try it now").
- For dock position (Where the widget is placed on the page): The selected article appears when the widget loads for the first time.
- For Custom CSS: to modify the CSS for the widget insert the CSS code in the 'Custom CSS' box.
Customizing Default Text
Go to Guided Journeys→Touchpoints → Embedded Widget → Personalize → Select a knowledge base or URL to customize → Texts
- Search box initial text: change the text ('Type your question here') shown next to the 'Search box initial text' field
'No results' text customization: change the text ('No results… try a different phrasing or ask an agent') shown next to the ' "No Results" message' field
Question posted confirmation: The question posted confirmation text will be shown after a user escalates a ticket.
Customizing Fonts & Colors
Go to Guided Journeys→ Touchpoints→ Embedded Widget → Personalize → Select a knowledge base or URL to customize → Text Fonts & Colors
In this section you can:
Change the fonts and colors of the:
title answertext answertitle
Change the colors of the:
Go to Guided Journeys→ Touchpoints → Embedded Widget → Personalize → Select a knowledge base or URL to customize → advanced
Append footer to answers: add text below the answers. Suitable for campaigns or notifications you want to promote to your customers. The text can include an "HTML" as well.
In the Append Footer to Answers field, enter the text you want to display in a footer at the end of every answer.
The change is shown in the display of how your widget will look, in the right-hand section of the page. Click the Save changes button that is displayed, and then click OK. The change is made instantaneously in the widget on your website.
- Auto-Label tickets (IDs):
first, choose the relevant URL in the URL combo box. Then, select the label to be attached to a ticket from the URL.
- Append once after results: when more than one answer is suggested, the text will only be added below the last suggestion.
- Widget enabled: mark / unmark it to show or hide the widget.
- Mobile widget enabled: Check/uncheck it to show or hide the floating widget on mobile phones.
- Persistent Channeling Bar: Determines if the channeling bar will always be shown or not
- Enable sharing in the answer: Allows the end user to share Nanorep answers through Email, Facebook, Twitter or just copy the answer link.