NOTE: if you use modern or slim widget skins, please follow this guide instead: How to define smart channeling?
- From within your Nanorep account, navigate to Guided Journeys => Touch-points.
- Click Personalize in the version of the Widget for which you want to make the change.
- You are now asked to specify for which Knowledge Base, URL or domain you are making this change.
- The Settings page for your Widget is displayed. Click the Texts & Colors tab.
- In the Email/Chat button text field, change the text of the button you need displayed in your Widget as required.
- The change is shown in the display of how your widget will look, in the right-hand section of the page. Click the Save changes button that is displayed, and then click OK. The change is made instantaneously in the widget on your website.