How do I change the floating widget size?
Customizing Position & Size
- From within your Nanorep account, navigate to Guided Journeys => Touchpoints => Click Personalize in the Floating Widget section.
- You are now asked to specify for which Knowledge Base, URL or domain you are making this change.
- The Settings page for your Widget is displayed.
- Go to Position & Size tab:
- Bottom margin: fill in the distance in px from the bottom
- Side margin: fill in the distance in px from the side (default is 10px)
- Minimized width: adjust the widget's width when minimizing (before mouse over)
- Expand on rollover: mark it to make the widget expand while roll over. “Unmarked” means it will expand only on click.
- Expand on page load: mark it to make the widget expand when page loads. “Unmarked” means it will not expand when page loads.
- Float auto-minimize timeout: fill in the time the widget is expended from page load until it becomes minimized. If the time is not 0, please don’t forget to mark the next field as well.