1. Go to Guided journeys => Touchpoints and click on the "Personalize" button under the widget title.
2. Select the URL or knowledge base on which you want to have the mobile responsive floating widget.
3. Go to the Advanced tab.
4. In the Advanced tab, select the following fields:
"Mobile widget enabled"
"Mobile - responsive behavior enabled"
5. Click on the "Save changes" button.
* Please note that the webpage on which the widget is installed must be a native mobile-responsive website.
If it is not a mobile-responsive website, the mobile widget will be displayed in normal mode.
In normal mode the widget is opened in a separate window upon click.