- From within your Nanorep account, navigate to Guided Journeys => Touch-points.
- Click Personalize in the version of the Widget for which you want to make the change.
- You are now asked to specify for which Knowledge Base, URL, or domain you are making this change.
- The Settings page for your Widget is displayed. Click the Position & Size tab.
- In the Float Auto Minimize Timeout field, enter the amount of time for which you want the widget to be expanded.
Note: The default time is measured in seconds, and the default is 0.
- The change is shown in the display of how your widget will look, in the right-hand section of the page. Click the Save changes button that is displayed, and then click OK. The change is made instantaneously in the widget on your website.