1. Navigate to Guided journeys => Touch-points => Support Page (under Embedded Widget), and click Personalize.
2. In the Select a knowledge base or URL to customize
3. Select the Texts and Colors tab. You must customize the text for the following fields in the appropriate language.
- Title (minimized, mobile only)
- Auto Question (opened on load)
- Search box initial text
- "No Results" message
- Escalation-bar title
- Chat button text
- Email button text
- Question posted confirmation
Note: In the below example, the Spanish Knowledge Base has been selected.
4. You must also customize the fields in the contact forms. Click the Contact Forms tab, and
5. If you set up an email to be sent from the Rules page, you must also customize the automatic text.
To set up an email from the Rules page, navigate from within the Settings section to Ticketing => Rules =
Click Edit email:
In this window, ensure that all the required fields are customized in the appropriate language.