You might want to have several support centers in different parts of your website, visitors, devices, etc. In any case setup process is easy, please follow the steps below:
1) At Nanorep dashboard => Guided Journeys => Support Center choose the desired Knowledgebase from the drop-down list at the top of the screen. Content from this database will be used to fill the new Support Center. If you have only one KB you can skip this step.
2) Click on the "Add Support Center" button, in the opened window, enter the name of the support center (you can change it later on if needed), and click on "Save" button.
** Please note, multiple support centers can be created in each knowledge base.
3) The Support Center was created. Now, in order to make it live you will need to fill some of the fields in the next window.
Support center domain - this field contains the subdomain which can be used to access this support center. You will also need to create a CNAME record for this
If for some reason you can't use your own
Main Site URL - this field contains your website main URL, if you want to use Support Center as
Multiple support pages
Multiple support pages can be used in the same knowledge base.:
- Log in to your account at my.nanorep.com
- Go to Guided Journeys> Support Center
- In the settings tab, on top of the screen click on the button Add Support Center
- Type the new support center name (plain name, not the url) and click save
- In the support center domain box, enter the relevant url address
What to do next?
If you have any specific requests regarding the Support Center, feel free to contact us and we will do our best to assist you.