The Bold360 ai API is based on HTTP and uses JSONP (JSON with Padding) for accessing cross-domain resources. The requests return a JSON object along with standard HTTP response codes, including error indication. When making an API request, make sure you send it over HTTPS; otherwise, it will return an error. API requests made without the correct authentication ( API KEY ) will also fail.
When creating an API key, make sure you include the necessary permission settings and IP ranges before clicking Save.
Note: For troubleshooting and exception handling, the JSON response body will indicate the error.
Visit our official API guide for a searchable list of queries and parameters.
If you are looking for information on the Bold360 API, see the Bold360 and BoldChat Developer Center.
A number of API queries require new sessions to be created in order to perform the request. The session creation process generates a session ID which will need to be assigned to the given request.
If you are making batch requests, it is also possible to close the specific session ID, or to keep it alive for the duration of time used.
Note: All search and voice analytics are processed when a session ends.
The following API requests require a session:
- Auto Complete
- Get Article By Id
- Set Context & Form values
- Report Channeling(session)
- Report feedback (Like/Dislike)
- Increment article statistics
- Session keep-alive
- Close a session
- Track Event
- Translate text
- Request contact form file upload
- Get Ticket Info
You can find more information about out APIs and SDKs at the follwoing websites:
- Bold360/BoldChat API at https://developer.bold360.com
- Bold360 ai API at https://my.nanorep.com/api/doc/v1.html
- Bold360 ai Widget API at https://my.nanorep.com/web/doc/v1.html?section=widgets
- Bold360 chat window SDK at https://developer.bold360.com/help/EN/Bold360API/Bold360API/c_bc_sdk_header.html
- Bold360 ai web SDK at http://my.nanorep.com/web/doc/v1.html?section=sdk
- Bold360 ai mobile SDK at https://developer.bold360.com/help/EN/Bold360API/Bold360API/c_sdk_combined_header.html