Group permissions for Articles
It is now possible to define permission groups to make an article accessible to only a certain group of users in the Console. By doing so, you can essentially assign content managers to specific content types who will not see each other’s articles.
Important: This feature is disabled by default. To enable it for a specific account, go to the Account Setup page and select the Beta Account Features > Enable users groups permissions option. Contact your Customer Success representative for further information
To add a user to a permission group, do the following:
- In the Bold360 Console, go to Admin Center > Users and click on the name of a user.
- Click the Permission Groups icon at the top of the page:
- Click Create group.
- Name your group and make sure you select the right Knowledge Base where you want to associate your articles with permission groups.
- Click Save.
- Click the name of a user to edit it and click Permission Groups at the top of the page.
- Make the user the member of a permission group by selecting a group.
On the user details page, you see the associated permission groups in the Member of field.
Once you are done, you must also assign articles to permission groups:
- Go to Knowledge > Articles and select an article.
- On the Options tab, select the Permission Groups that you want to assign to the article.
- Publish and close the article.
Note: You must add articles one-by-one to a permission group.
Once you are done, only users in the proper permission groups will see the article.
Transfer the chat back to the bot
In a conversational widget with Slim or Harmony skin applied, live agents can now transfer the chat back to the bot. The bot can then guide the customer to do a specific task, such as collecting data from the customer. The agent can initiate transfer either by sending a canned message or a Smart Advisor article to the customer. When the bot finishes its task, the chat is transferred back to the live agent.
The customer has the following experience when the agent transfers the chat to the bot.
Upload media files with the Harmony SDK
During a Bold360 chat, customers on iOS and Android devices can now select media files, including photos and videos, to upload and send to the live Agent. You can even customize the file upload button, including its image and position. The following is a sample default file upload button on the left and a custom button on the right:
Important: The following features are available for Beta customers only. Please contact your Success Manager to participate in the Beta program.
Create new articles from unanswered voices in the new Search Optimizer
Content managers can now quickly and easily create new articles from unanswered voices directly from the new Search Optimizer. Once a voice is selected, a new a button is displayed to create an article, which opens the Article Editor and fills in the title and phrases for the new article.
Relabeling the new Search Optimizer
The following have been renamed in the new Search Optimizer:
• Unresolved voices are now called Unanswered.
• Resolved voices are now called Answered.
• The button used to assign a voice as a phrase is now labelled Assign as a phrase.
Changes in the conversational Article Editor for action buttons
You can now select whether to add persistent or quick buttons to a conversational article in the Article Editor. You can also add buttons that link to other articles, external URLs, and so on.
See the new features that previous release introduced: